New Year, New Career?
We have fantastic opportunities available for Care Assistants/Support workers to join our expanding team of inspirational Health Care professionals.
No previous experience is required as full training is provided.
It is essential that you have a valid driving licence for this position.
We believe in rewarding our carers with the following:
- Excellent pay rates
- Flexible working hours with permanent /temporary positions available
- Career development opportunities as well as NVQs in health and social care. (Level 2-3)
- Paid mileage
- Refer a friend scheme
- Company pension Scheme
- Free uniforms
- Your basic rate of pay is £11.20 an hour
- Your Bank Holidays rate is £15.00 an hour
Mileage Rate 40p a mile
Please apply for the role if you feel you have what it takes to become a skilled and valued Care Assistant.
If you like the idea of making a difference to people’s lives and would like to have a career in care and work for the one of the UK’s leading provider of care at home then please contact us.
Our careers are required to visit clients in their home and support them with daily tasks
Roles and Responsibilities
- The role of the care worker is to perform duties and tasks to facilitate our service users to live at home in a safe, secure, dignified and comfortable way.
- To ensure that all the care needs of service users are met in full, in accordance with the care plan.
- To record accurate, legible records of the care given in accordance with the care plan.
- To report any change of circumstances to a service user’s health or environment to the Office.
- To preserve the privacy, confidentiality and dignity of individual service users and demonstrate an understanding of their rights.
- To work “with” service users to achieve outcomes, rather than work “for” them.
To be accountable for your working practice and take responsibility for maintaining and improving your knowledge and skills.
- Dressing and undressing
- Washing/bathing/showering/oral care/personal grooming
- Continence management
- Helping with toileting, changing catheters and emptying commodes
- Assisting with medication according to the care plan
- Collecting and delivering prescription
- Completion of relevant medical log and reporting any inconsistencies
- Preparation of meals, snacks and drinks according to individual choice
- Monitoring food and drink intake when needed
- Assisting with feeding if and when required
- General cleaning of the area used by the service user Bed making/laundry/ shopping /washing and drying dishes.
- To comply with all company policies and procedures
- To partake, as required by the Registered Manager in the induction programme and attend all refresher courses and regular in house training courses.
To participate in staff, team and quality management reviews as directed by the registered manager.
Excellent pay rate
Flexible working hours with permanent /temporary positions available
Career development opportunities as well as NVQ's in health and social care. (Level 2-3)
Free Branded Uniform
DBS paid for
Paid staff induction
- 40p a mile paid mileage
Ongoing paid Training