We have an excellent new opportunity for support workers to join our New Palliative Care Team.
We are looking for honest, Caring, compassionate people to join our team if this is you then we want to hear from you.
You will provide exceptional care to our End Of Life Service Users within their own homes across Derbyshire area.
- To be a car driver and have own car is essential, must be flexible with traveling across Chesterfield due to the nature of this role.
- To be caring, honest, compassionate and empathetic
- To have excellent communication skills and strive to deliver the best quality person centred care.
- To be available to work as agreed with the Registered Manager/Co-Ordinator on an availability schedule and be flexible.
- To have previous experience in palliative or domiciliary care, but not essential as training will be provided.
- To have a diploma or equivalent in health and social care however not essential as training will be provided
- To have willingness to learn and develop the role of Palliative Support Worker
- To have the ability to complete care reports and handover sheets.
- To have the ability to work in a team.
We like to offer our Care Support Workers a great benefits package, we believe in rewarding our Support workers with the following:
- Excellent pay rates
- Paid mileage
- Refer a friend scheme
- Free uniforms
- Excellent PPE
- Career Progression
- Outstanding Training Courses