Care Relief team are looking to recruit Health Care Assistant’s to work in the community.
Flexible hours available – must be able to work every other weekend
Rates of pay is £10.20 per hour
Mileage Paid 23p Per mile
Refer a friend scheme £300
We have fantastic opportunities available for Care Assistants/Support workers to join our expanding team of inspirational Health Care professionals.
No previous experience is required as full training is provided.
It is essential that you have a valid driving licence for this opportunity.
If you like the idea of making a difference to people’s lives and would like to have a career in care and work for one of the UK’s leading provider of care at home then please contact us.
Our carers are required to visit clients in their home and support them with daily tasks.
Skills you should possess for the Care Assistant role:
- Candidates must be passionate about caring and willing to develop their skills further
- You must be friendly and supportive toward vulnerable adults.
- Reliable and flexible
- You must have excellent communications skills and the ability to build relationships with those we support and those around them
- Ability to be patient and keep calm under pressure
- Understanding the responsibility
We like to offer our Care Assistants a great benefits package, we believe in rewarding our carers with the following:
- Excellent pay rate
- Flexible working hours with permanent /temporary positions available
- Career development opportunities as well as NVQ’s in health and social care. (Level 2-3)