Care Assistant / Support Worker
We have fantastic opportunities available for Care Assistants/Support workers to join our expanding team of inspirational Health Care professionals.
No previous experience is required as full training is provided.
It is essential that you have a valid driving licence for this opportunity.
If you like the idea of making a difference to people’s lives and would like to have a career in care and work for the one of the UK’s leading provider of care at home then please contact us.
Our careers are required to visit clients in their home and support them with daily tasks.
Carer workers without NVQ qualification:
- £9.70 per hour
- £14.10 per hour Bank Holiday rate
Carer workers with NVQ qualification:
- £9.80 per hour day rate
- £10.50 per hour evenings and weekends
- £14.70 per hour Bank Holiday rate
Skills you should possess for the Care Assistant role
- Candidates must be passionate about caring and willing to develop their skills further
- You must be friendly and supportive towards vulnerable adults.
- Reliable and flexible
- You must have excellent communications skills and the ability to build relationships with those we support and those around them
- Ability to be patient and keep calm under pressure
- Understanding the responsibility
We like to offer our Care Assistants a great benefits package
We believe in rewarding our carers with the following:
- Excellent pay rates
- Flexible working hours with permanent /temporary positions available
- Career development opportunities as well as NVQs in health and social care. (Level 2-3)
- Paid mileage
- Refer a friend scheme
- Free uniforms
Please apply for the role if you feel you have what it takes to become a skilled and valued Care Assistant.