We have fantastic opportunities available for Care Assistants/Support workers to join our expanding team of inspirational Health Care professionals.
No previous experience is required as full training is provided.
It is essential that you have a valid driving licence for this position.
If you like the idea of making a difference to people’s lives and would like to have a career in care and work for the one of the UK’s leading provider of care at home then please contact us.
Our careers are required to visit clients in their home and support them with daily tasks.
- Candidates must be passionate about caring and willing to develop their skills further
- You must be friendly and supportive towards vulnerable adults.
- Reliable and flexible
- You must have excellent communications skills and the ability to build relationships with those we support and those around them
- Ability to be patient and keep calm under pressure
- Understanding the responsibility
We believe in rewarding our carers with the following:
- Excellent pay rates
- Flexible working hours with permanent /temporary positions available
- Career development opportunities as well as NVQs in health and social care. (Level 2-3)
- Paid mileage
- Refer a friend scheme
- Free uniforms
o Your basic rate of pay is £11.00 an hour
o Your evening/weekends rate is £11.40 an hour
o Your Bank Holidays rate is £16.50 an hour
Mileage Rate 40p a mile
Please apply for the role if you feel you have what it takes to become a skilled and valued Care Assistant.