Recruitment & Retention Officer
As a Recruitment and Retention Officer within the domiciliary care sector, you will play a pivotal role in fostering a workforce aligned with our company values. This dynamic and fast-paced position not only centres on value-based recruitment but also offers the opportunity to engage with various aspects of the HR function, contributing to the retention of our dedicated staff.
The suitable candidate will have previous experience within a similar role. Having worked in a busy, high-volume role and be able to demonstrate the ability to multi-task and work independently.
- 1 year recruitment related experience (Essential)
- Driving license and own transport (Essential)
- Level three CIPD (Desirable)
- Experience within the care sector (Desirable)
- Strong I.T. skills
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Experience of managing a busy work load
- Ability to prioritise tasks
- Ability to remain calm under pressure
- Attention to detail
Roles and Responsibilities
- End-to-End Recruitment Management:
- Coordinate the entire recruitment process, from crafting compelling job adverts to the seamless induction of new team members.
- Conduct thorough CV and application reviews, telephone screenings, and face-to-face interviews.
- Perform right-to-work checks and administer employment contracts.
- Local Recruitment Support:
- Provide dedicated assistance to local offices, understanding and addressing specific recruitment needs in individual areas.
- Data Management and Analysis:
- Compile and provide data related to recruitment, absence, employee performance, turnover, and conduct to inform strategic decision-making.
- HR Administration:
- Manage and maintain contracts, personnel files, and other essential employee information.
- Facilitate HR administrative processes effectively.
- Compliance and Regulatory Support:
- Support the organization in adhering to CQC and Local Authorities specifications.
- Ensure compliance with employment practices, including DBS checks, and conduct due diligence such as reference checks when required.
- Innovative Recruitment Strategies:
- Source alternative recruitment channels beyond online portals, engaging with the community to identify potential candidates.
- Record recruitment activities and candidate progress in the designated CRM system.
- Work towards achieving key performance indicators (KPIs).
- Apply a value-based approach within the interview process, ensuring alignment with the company's core values.
- Discounted or free food
- Free parking
- Health & wellbeing programme